“It all seems like a dream” - Sonu Sood - Techonology Gyan

Techonology Gyan

This is a blog about technology releated ideas and innovations releated news. The blog techonology gyan in nepali is a very good blog releated To search engiene optimization courses in nepal and india.The digital marketing system in nepal and india and many mote. We teach online money making tips and tricks for nrpal and india. How to earn money from internet in nepal and india. We do following things : 1. How to make money from internet in nepal and india.

test banner

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, December 17, 2020

“It all seems like a dream” - Sonu Sood

The encomiums for Sonu Sood’s charitable work continue to pour in. The latest is that he has been designated the No.1 Asian celebrity of the year by a UK based publication which has placed him ahead of Amitabh Bachchan and other Bollywood celebrities.

“It all seems like a dream” - Sonu Sood

Sonu says it all feels unreal. “The entire year has been a blur of activities for me. I’ve been on my feet trying to do my best for those who needed my help. It started as a small gesture from me. I never knew it would grow to this extent. Now I’d like to keep doing forever what I am doing now.”

Looking back on the year Sonu says, “It feels like a dream. This year has been the best teacher for mankind. I wish more people would learn the lesson that this year has taught me. We need to be a more compassionate civilization. We need to have more empathy towards the needy. We need to appreciate goodness and kindness and implement these qualities in our everyday life.”

Also Read: “No more villainous roles for me”, says Sonu Sood



from Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/34nwNqU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here